Who is it for?
You have come to the right place if you are a…
Negotiator or Consultant
If you are a negotiator and struggle with tough situations and facing manipulation, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are an executive and struggle with conflicts in your team and as a result there is a tense atmosphere, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are a lawyer and struggle with enlarging your portfolio on the market and finding new clients and strategies, you’ve come to the right place.
Member of a NGO
If you are a member of a NGO or an association and struggle with never ending discussions in your gatherings and blockade due to conflicts, you’ve come to the right place.
If you are a mediator by nature and people always entrust their conflicts to you and struggle with techniques to stay neutral and strong emotions, You’ve come to the right place.
If you want to support mediation around the world and you struggle with finding an education system accessible to anyone, you’ve come to the right place.
With this program you will…
– Be qualified with the International Mediation Institute and be listed on their website.
– Increase your mediation and negotiation skills on a professional but also in a personal setting.
– Improve the communication with and within your team for a more powerful collaboration.
– Solve major conflicts and turn them into opportunities to make a bigger impact.
– Gain more efficiency with solving problems and managing complex projects to achieve your goals and grow.
– Enlarge your portfolio of services with new clients who need negotiation and mediation skills to solve their problems.
– You will receive and give greater awareness to mediation according to the Singapore Convention.
– Become more culturally aware and adaptable in any international setting.
– Grow your international network and be part of a global community.
Fair Price System
As the first training institute worldwide, we implemented a revolutionary price system. In order to give access to anybody from anywhere, we provide a socially balanced payment system. The price of our mediation training is measured by the purchasing power of the country of your residence. Contact best mediation courses online and ADR Training institute.
We regularly update our table in order to meet the most recent data of the global comparison of purchasing power indexes.
Check our table below to find the price for your training:
As part of your application, we kindly ask you to transfer a document of residence in order to prove your current location.
Source: Worldwide Cost of Living
We asked people who have completed a mediation training and are certified mediators, how they got into it and why they wanted to spend time and energy on a 120-hour training. Some of them became...
The Author Fidana Alieva Mediation practitioner in commercial, employment, workplace, family business and medical malpractice disputes Is there right space to mediate or maybe mediation can take...
The Author Dr. Andrea Hartmann-Piraudeau IMI Certified International Mediator & Researcher & Founder of IM-Campus The fact that mediation is an effective method of resolving conflicts in a...
The Author Olga N. Tsiptse LL.M. Lawyer at Supreme Court of Greece, Accredited Mediator of Ministry of Justice, DPO at German School in Greece, IM-Campus AmbassadorMediation In Greece - How the...
The Author Tonson Sango Director of Operations at Books2Africa, Trainer at Im-CampusThe Role of Traditional Rulers in Protracted Communal Conflicts in Nigeria The thesis by Dr. Tonson Sango analyses...
The Author Greg Bond Mediator, Trainer at Im-CampusOnline Mediation, Online Work, and Especially Online Training - Gains and Losses The question recently occurred to me whether we would have reached...