Olha Tiutiun is a mediator, business trainer, lawyer, psychologist. She has been practicing family and business mediation since 2016 and owns a private mediation business in Ukraine. She is a co-founder of “Mediation Practice Workshop”.
- Honored member of National association of mediators in Ukraine, managing partner of Commercial Mediation Group (CMG), mediator and trainer of Ukrainian Centre of Mediation (UCM), mediator of Centre mediation by Kyiv Chambers of commerce and Industry, mediator of Mediation and Conciliation centre.
- Education: Kyiv National University of Trade and Economics, qualification trader-expert in customs; Ukrainian state University of finance and international trade, qualification master in international law; Hryhoriy Skovoroda University in Pereyaslav, qualification – master of psychology.
- Relevant trainings attended: “Basic mediation skills” (UCM, 2014), “Business mediator” (collaborative Ukrainian-German project UCM and Chambers of commerce and Industry Munich and Upper Bavaria, 2016 .), “Characteristics of conducting mediation in family sphere(UCM, 2016), training International Finance Corporation “Effective structure of management of small and medium enterprises”, trainings by certified trainers on non-violent communication topic (Germany) (2015, 2016, 2017), professional development course for business trainer “School of trainers mastery”(Ukrainian-German project of Chambers of commerce KVP Ukraine, 2017-2018), “Financial issues in negotiations and mediation” (Frank Lainy, USA 2019), “Integration of mediation in practice of arbitral tribunals” (International arbitration court at Kyrgystan Chambers of commerce, International arbitration court at Ukraine Chambers of commerce, UCM, KVP Ukraine, 2019) and others.
- 2013 – 2016 worked for a State fiscal service of Ukraine, handled pre-trial dispute resolution with customs taxation. Was honored by a special title Tax and Customs Adviser I grade.
- Since 2016 – mediator and trainer at Ukrainian Mediation Centre
- Since 2020 – managing partner Commercial Mediation Group, LLC.Participated in working group by Ministry of justice of Ukraine for preparation of legislative proposal “About mediation”.
- Since 2016 – practicing business mediator, mediator in the organizations and family mediator, an experience in conduction of mediation on request USAID, participant of ethical committee and mediators pool of Young Business Club, a mediator of Mediation Centre of Kyiv Chamber of commerce and Industry, in the Mediation and Conciliation Service of Kyiv social services center, mediator volunteer at city children center (Child service of Kyiv city administration).
Teacher on master’s mediation programs “Professional mediations” at Chernivtsy national University named Yuriy Fedkovych; co-author and trainer on trainings “The art of mediation for lawers” (collaborative project UCM and High school of advocacy), training on Basic mediator skills, training on Basic mediator skills for family mediators at the Mediators school of Academy of advocacy in Ukraine, Charity fond “Caritas-Zaporizhzhia”, NGO “Kolping family on Prykarpattya”.
- Since 2018 conducted author trainings “Constructive conflict with authority: success strategy” and “Mastery of effective questions”
- In 2020 became a co-author and trainer of online course “Mediation for legal experts” and special course “Basic mediation skills for family mediators”.
- June-July 2020 conducted online training “Basic mediation skills” for Mariupol Women Association Berehynja by support of German women organization AMIKA and National Bank of Ukraine.
- In 2021 became a co-founder of “Mediation Practice Workshop”.