As a family mediator, she specialises in divorce mediation: break-ups in the family and in family businesses.
- Graduated in Law, Specialist Degree, Dnipropetrovsk National University (2001)
- Acted in international commercial arbitration (Kiev, Ukraine) on disputes with partners from Italy, Latvia, Russia, Belarus, Germany and the United Kingdom.
- For 13 years she headed the legal department of a business corporation, advised senior executives on legal issues of partnership organisation and supported businesses in bankruptcy and insolvency proceedings.
- Has been practicing as a family mediator in divorces for 6 years and continues to practice as a mediator for businesses, including family businesses. Specialisation: 50/50 business partnerships, negotiation preparation and conflict counselling for one of the conflict parties.
- Supervisor of family mediators (Dagmar Lagler, Germany, 2019).
- Member of the Association of Ukrainian Family Mediators (2019-2021)
- Trainer at the High School of Advocacy of Ukraine on mediation skills (from 2021)
- Speaker at business consultancy forums organised by the Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
- D1 (Ukraine) is an expert on family conflicts.
- Author of articles for Private Entrepreneur (Ukraine).