Gulmira has been an internationally certified mediator and trainer at Europartners2007 (Sofia, Bulgaria) since 2019. Co-organiser of the International Summer School on Conflict Resolution and Mediation (Burgas, Bulgaria) since 2017.
- PhD in Mediation
- PDFs postdoctoral fellow at K. Ohridski University (Sofia, Bulgaria).
- Professional mediator and trainer mediator.
- Practising lawyer, member of the Chamber of Legal Advisers of Nur-Sultan AZP.
- Member of the Republican Mediation Council of the Assembly of the People of Kazakhstan.
Developer of authoring training programmes in:
- Health care mediation
- Mediation in education
- Medical law
- Effective communication in the organization
- Effective negotiation
- Mediation as a means of resolving inter-ethnic conflicts. Peculiarities of inter-ethnic mediation
- Labour disputes.
- Resolution of labour disputes through mediation. Specifics of mediation in the resolution of labour disputes in companies with foreign participation