International Mediation Campus: Internship
Are you studying international relations, peace & conflict studies, social sciences, psychology or similar programs engaging with topics like conflict resolution, mediation and alternative dispute resolution?
Would you like to connect with an international, interdisciplinary audience?
Are you looking for hands-on projects implementing alternative dispute resolution and giving access to justice?
What you offer:
- You are interested in the field of ADR and mediation
- You are interested to connect with an international network
- You bring skills of cultural sensitivity
- You are creative how to communicate and present relevant content
- You are interested to research and collect international and intercultural aspects on mediation and ADR
What we offer:
- You will be part of our projects such as our international mediation training, implementing mediation processes and giving access to justice
- You will get insights into content from our international partners and colleagues
- You will be part of an interdisciplinary, ethusiastic team
- You will connect with our colleagues around the world
- You will learn about didactic aspects of our trainings
- You will learn about different areas of the field of mediation and ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution)
- You will have the opportunity to conduct our international online mediation training which is IMI (International Mediation Institute) certified
- International mediation qualification (IMI)
- Working remotly from anywhere connecting with a team around the world
- International network
Apply now for an internship at the International Mediation Campus! Read more about us HERE.
Send your application (CV and motivation letter) to email@example.com.